Personal Information Protection Policy
1. Compliance with laws and regulations
We will comply with laws, regulations, and other standards related to the protection of personal information.
2. Collection of Personal Information
The Company does not collect personal information without your express knowledge. When collecting personal information, the Company will notify you beforehand of the reason for collecting the information.
3. Intended Use of Personal Information
The Company shall use personal data for the following purposes, except in cases in which the prior consent of the relevant person was obtained or in which the handling of said personal data is permitted as an exception under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other applicable laws and regulations.
If it becomes necessary to use the information beyond this scope, we will notify you of the purpose in advance and will not use the information without your consent.
- To provide you with products and services related to our business
- To perform our obligations under contracts you have entered into with us
- To provide you with information regarding our products or services, or products or services related theretoTo provide you with information on events such as
- exhibitions, information sessions, tours, and seminars
- To conduct marketing research and respond to feedback from customers
- To respond to your inquiries, requests for material, and other requests
- For other purposes that you give prior consent to
For the purpose of improving the quality of our services, we may automatically receive and analyze information from your browser, such as your cookie information, the pages you have used, and your usage environment.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portion of our services.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We shall never provide or disclose any personal information collected by us to any third party except in cases where any of the following applies.
- When consent of the relevant person has been obtained
- When disclosing to a contractor to which we outsource operations in order to provide your desired services
- When necessary to protect the life, limb, or property of a person, but with difficulty in obtaining consent from such person
- Upon request for disclosure or provision under applicable laws and regulations
6. Information Security
The Company will take reasonable security measures and preventive/ corrective measures against the risk of leakage, loss, or damage of personal information so that you can feel safe when providing your personal information.
Although the Company will exercise a reasonable level of care in the management of personal information, we are unable to fully guarantee the confidentiality of personal information because of the nature of the internet and e-mail. Due consideration should be given to this point in the use of websites and e-mail.
7. Request for Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, and Erasures
The Company will accommodate requests for disclosure, correction, erasure, or suspension of use/provision of his or her own information, within the reasonable scope of socially accepted norms and customs.
9. Contact Desk for Inquiries Regarding the Handling of Personal Information
Zip code: 603-8363
4-4 Kinugasa Soumoncho, Kita-ku, Kyoto City, Kyoto Prefecture
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Person Overseeing the Handling of Personal Information: Representative Director
10. Other Websites Linked to our Website
This website may contain links that allow the user to visit sites operated by third parties. The Company cannot be held responsible for the protection of personal information collected by these sites. The Company advises customers to be fully aware of the respective privacy policies of these sites and to take their own steps to ensure their personal information is protected.
＜Enacted and enforced>