The terms used in these Terms and Conditions shall mean the following:
(1) These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all Users of the Service with respect to the provision and use of the Service. Users using the Service shall be deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
(1) An order from a User who wishes to purchase a product shall be considered an offer to purchase the product. A purchase contract for the product shall be deemed to be concluded upon the Company accepting the offer by providing the User with an electronic notification of “Confirmation and Acceptance of Order.”
In the event that the Company is unable to ship the product due to the product being sold out, discontinued, or no longer being handled, the Company will notify the Purchaser to that effect by telephone or e-mail.
(2) Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company may cancel, terminate, or take any other necessary action with respect to the purchase contract without prior notice to the User in the event that any of the following are true:
– The User has violated these Terms and Conditions;
– The delivery of a product cannot be completed due to an unknown delivery address or prolonged absence;
– The Company otherwise deems the loss of trust between the Company and the User.
Users are responsible for paying shipping costs related to product delivery. The Company will bear shipping costs only upon satisfaction of the specific conditions stipulated on this website, including these Terms and Conditions and the “Notification Under the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions”.
Shipping Cost (Domestic shipping only)
Takkyubin: ¥800 (Hokkaido and Okinawa: ¥1,500)
Free shipping available for purchases of ¥10,000 or more (tax included).
The method of payment for products purchased through the Service and related shipping costs are as described in the “Notification Under the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions” on the Website.
The Company’s policy on returns and exchanges are as described in “Notification Under the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions” on the Website.
Users shall take full responsibility for their actions and the results thereof when using the Service.
(1) Users shall manage User IDs (names or e-mail addresses) and passwords for the Service under their own responsibility.
(2) Users may not, under any circumstances, transfer, lend, or share User IDs and passwords to or with a third party. The Company shall deem the use of the site to be by the User who has registered the User ID when a user logs in with a user ID and password combination that matches the registered information.
(3) The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by a third party’s use of a User ID and password, except in the event of willful misconduct or gross negligence of the Company.
Users shall not perform any of the following acts in relation to the Service. Users shall be liable for any damage caused to the Company or a third party as a result of committing any of these actions.
(1) Misrepresenting member registration details;
(2) Accessing the Company’s website to alter information contained in the website, sending harmful computer programs to the Company’s website thereby obstructing the operation of the Service, or otherwise committing any act that may interfere with the Service;
(3) Infringing the trademark rights, copyrights, privacy rights, or other rights of other Users, third parties, or the Company, or otherwise committing an act that causes or may cause inconvenience, disadvantage, or damage to other Users, third parties, or the Company;
(4) Committing any act contrary to public policy and good morals, or in violation of laws and regulations;
(5) Engaging in any conduct in violation of these Terms and Conditions or defaming the reputation of the Company, or otherwise engaging in conduct that the Company deems inappropriate.
The Company may suspend or refuse the use of the Service without prior notice to the User if any of the following items apply to a User.
(1) If it is found that the User was previously suspended from using the Service due to breach of these Terms and Conditions;
(2) In the event that the User is late in performing payment obligations such as payment of fees, or otherwise in default of the User’s obligations in relation to the Service;
(3) In the event that the User has committed any of the acts described in Article 9 (Prohibited Matters);
(4) In the event of any other violation of these Terms and Conditions.
(1) Regardless of the cause, The Company shall not be liable to Users or third parties, for any damage incurred by Users in relation to the Service, such as damage caused by failure, breakdown or intrusion by a third party into the system providing the Service.
(2) The Company may make changes to the Service at its discretion without notice, in which case the Company shall not be liable for any damage incurred by Users to the extent permitted under laws and regulations.
(3) In the event that the delivery address is unknown, the Company shall be relieved of further liability by delivering the product to the delivery address specified in the order or by contacting the registered contact address.
The Company may terminate or suspend the Service in whole or in part without prior notice to Users in any of the following circumstances, in which case the Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by User to the extent permitted under laws and regulations:
(1) In the event of maintenance or inspection of the system of this website;
(2) In the event of an actual or potential operational failure of the system of this website;
(3) In the event that the provision of the Service is constrained due to natural disasters such as fire, earthquakes, power outages, or other force majeure;
(4) In the event that the Company otherwise deems it difficult to continue provision of the Service.
The copyright of all works (images, sounds, texts, etc.) on this site shall belong to the Company or the rights holder of such works. Users may not use or reprint these copyrighted materials without the permission of the Company.
(1) Users may not assign, transfer, collateralize, or otherwise dispose of their contractual status, rights, or obligations related to the use of the Service to a third party without the prior written consent of the Company.
(2) The Company may transfer the business related to the Service and assign its contractual status, rights, and obligations related to the Service to the transferee of the business, to which Users agree to provide advance consent.
(1) The Company may modify or amend these Terms and Conditions whenever the Company deems it necessary.
(2) Modification and amendment shall become effective upon The Company posting the changes on this website, which Users shall be deemed to have accepted.
The Service and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. Unless otherwise specified, the Kyoto District Court shall be the exclusive court of first instance for all disputes related to the Service and these Terms and Conditions.